HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spyte

PostSubject: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:24 am

First real name: Ben
Desired forum name: Make it "Graull" sounds good 'n orcy
Location(country):NZ
Age: 10-15, 16-21, 22-30, 31+ (choose the appropriate bracket) 22-30
Other mmo's you have played: wow, eq2
Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Sometimes, I'd imagine I could really get into bein an orc 'n stompin stunties...
What class do you think your main will be: Probably Black Orc, that or a Zealot
Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: Why should I do that?
Final comment if you have any: You've piqued my interest Gentlemen, this game looks more impressive than I'd expected. See you in a month or so...
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Perhapz I’s a bit biased (just a leeeetle bit), but a Black Orc would be lovely. I need a big shoulda to ride on...at least until I get me wolfie.

(PS: Am I really up to 52 posts already? Gawd, what have you people done to me?!....must get mooooooore! o_O)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:56 pm

yay someone to hide behind Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Heya Spyte, or should I say Graull?

Thanks for the app. Please register and I will approve your account.

Welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:12 am

Your account has been activated.
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:41 am

welcome aboard Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Llokki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:15 am

Just so we're clear, I bagsed him as my hide-behind guy first Razz

Welcome Graull Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ĝuch
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:04 am

who needs an orc when u gots a squig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaketh
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:37 am

So that means i wont need a sheild then??? I mean if your all hiding behind the Orc, i can take my Axe instead... right?

And splitting bone,
Their wake is deadly ruinous strife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 am

as long as it's a BIG axe Smile

p.s welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:09 am

Dere's space for mo' dan one runty grot behind Graull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaketh
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:43 am

im pretty sure a Chosens Axe is a big one, if it isnt well have to go and find me one then wont we

And splitting bone,
Their wake is deadly ruinous strife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragonsnot
The First
The First

Location : Australia in the magical and mystical state of Victoria.

PostSubject: RE: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:00 pm

Well I saw them having a sale on Big Chosen Axes last week in NQR, I think they'd been blessed by the wrong daemon or something but for $5.95 why wouldnt you?

Ach! and welcome aboard, Graull, we've got an orc in the ranks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   

Back to top Go down

Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruinous :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: