Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyte

Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:24 am

First real name: Ben
Desired forum name: Make it "Graull" sounds good 'n orcy
Location(country):NZ
Age: 10-15, 16-21, 22-30, 31+ (choose the appropriate bracket) 22-30
Other mmo's you have played: wow, eq2
Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Sometimes, I'd imagine I could really get into bein an orc 'n stompin stunties...
What class do you think your main will be: Probably Black Orc, that or a Zealot
Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: Why should I do that?
Final comment if you have any: You've piqued my interest Gentlemen, this game looks more impressive than I'd expected. See you in a month or so...
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Perhapz I’s a bit biased (just a leeeetle bit), but a Black Orc would be lovely. I need a big shoulda to ride on...at least until I get me wolfie.

(PS: Am I really up to 52 posts already? Gawd, what have you people done to me?!....must get mooooooore! o_O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:56 pm

yay someone to hide behind Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Heya Spyte, or should I say Graull?

Thanks for the app. Please register and I will approve your account.

Welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:12 am

Your account has been activated.
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:41 am

welcome aboard Cool
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:15 am

Just so we're clear, I bagsed him as my hide-behind guy first Razz

Welcome Graull Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:04 am

who needs an orc when u gots a squig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zaketh
The First
The First
Zaketh

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:37 am

So that means i wont need a sheild then??? I mean if your all hiding behind the Orc, i can take my Axe instead... right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 am

as long as it's a BIG axe Smile

p.s welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:09 am

Dere's space for mo' dan one runty grot behind Graull.
Back to top Go down
Zaketh
The First
The First
Zaketh

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:43 am

im pretty sure a Chosens Axe is a big one, if it isnt well have to go and find me one then wont we
Back to top Go down
dragonsnot
The First
The First

Location : Australia in the magical and mystical state of Victoria.

PostSubject: RE: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:00 pm

Well I saw them having a sale on Big Chosen Axes last week in NQR, I think they'd been blessed by the wrong daemon or something but for $5.95 why wouldnt you?

Ach! and welcome aboard, Graull, we've got an orc in the ranks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)   Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spyte - Although it'll have to be something different when I'm an orc... (Approved)
Page 1 of 1