Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Llokki - App (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Llokki

Llokki - App (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Llokki - App (Approved)   Llokki - App (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:01 pm

First real name: Aaron
Desired forum name: Llokki
Location(country): Victoria, Australia
Other mmo's you have played: A shorter list would be what I haven't played. The major ones however, would be UO, DAoC, WoW, EVE, EQ2, Auto Assault, Tabula Rasa and AoC.
Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Very much so. I'd probably get bored quickly if I didn't. That being said, I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore roleplayer, and I enjoy ooc chat just as much as the next person.
What class do you think your main will be: Shaman. I love the crazy little buggers and the career mechanic suits me to a T.
Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: Depends on what you'd consider interesting, lol. I love proofreading (in an OCD sort of way), read Tabletop RP books and make up characters in my head for fun, and love getting out into the wilderness, away from the city and suburbia, to relax.
Final comment if you have any: alien WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Get used to it because you'll be hearing it a lot if I'm around Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Llokki - App (Approved)   Llokki - App (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Thanks for the app Llokki, please register and I will approve your account.

So, you like reading table top RP books, as in AD&D etc? Zak and I have been table top gaming for quite a few years now. Unfortunately our group is spread out over NZ so only get together once a year to revive our 2nd Ed AD&D characters and game hardcore for a week. Great fun!

Welcome to Ruinous
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Llokki - App (Approved)   Llokki - App (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:58 pm

Welcome aboard mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Llokki - App (Approved)   Llokki - App (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:53 am

Let's see how well I can do this on my iPhone...

I used to play D&D 3rd Ed. which I had a fair few memorable moments with. Lately though I'm more into the White Wolf games because they're less about numbers and more about the actual RP and telling a story.
Back to top Go down
Zaketh
The First
The First
Zaketh

PostSubject: Re: Llokki - App (Approved)   Llokki - App (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:32 am

lol the Game that Ax and I play is based on D & D, its truely not it tho. One of my main Characters is an Undead Ranger for example. we use the rules as a base and thats about it
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Llokki - App (Approved)   Llokki - App (Approved) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:57 am

Yeah, we had a fair few custom rules inserted too. The last character I played was a cleric of Kelemvor (FR god of the dead) who managed to die after a particularly nasty roll from a mob. Rather than killing off my character completely, they became a ghost. Unfortunately, all my equipment didn't become ghostly as well, so whenever I walked through a wall I'd lose all my equipment >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llokki - App (Approved)   Llokki - App (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Llokki - App (Approved)
Page 1 of 1