Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cytoplas

Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved)   Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:10 am

First real name: John-Paul

Desired forum name: Dragonsnot

Location(country): Australia

Other mmo's you have played: World of Warcraft (where I was known as Cytoplasm on Aman Thul) as well as played (briefly) AoC.

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Oh yes, its not so much trying to live out a fantasy but rather you can have so many more jokes in roleplaying rather than real life seriousness, and face it, everyone loves warcries.

What class do you think your main will be: A shaman of the 4th dimension.

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: I am German! I speak German (to an extent) and I like all foods- except for just recently, I now don't like take away noodles since I got food poisoning on my birthday. lol!

Final comment if you have any: New PC! Man am I happy, now means I can play WAR on nearly the best setting, or maybe the best! Who knows? Do you?
Oh and I'm cheerful unless provoked to anger with a chest of drawers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved)   Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:49 am

LOL

Nice app man.

Your app has been approved, you can now log in to the forums.

Welcome aboard

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved)   Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:02 am

you bastard fitting into the 16-21 bracket.. now i feel even younger lol
Back to top Go down
dragonsnot
The First
The First

Location : Australia in the magical and mystical state of Victoria.

PostSubject: MARAUDER   Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:14 pm

WAIT! I'm going Marauder instead! Since so many people want to be shamans I'll take my leave! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved)   Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:18 pm

dragonsnot wrote:
WAIT! I'm going Marauder instead! Since so many people want to be shamans I'll take my leave! Very Happy

While I'm flattered that you consider me worth more than one person, I'm really ok with you going a shaman if you want Razz

Seriously though, I didn't see anyone else expressing interest in the shaman...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved)   Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:08 pm

well there was me as well but I was tossing up between a squiggy or shammy so....
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved)   Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:35 pm

i can see people still changing there mind between now and release so ill just stay out of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved)   Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:57 am

Mr Bones wrote:
well there was me as well but I was tossing up between a squiggy or shammy so....

Ah, that's right. Don't mind me, I've got a memory like a sieve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved)   Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cytoplasm's aka Dragonsnot's Application (Approved)
Page 1 of 1