Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application :D (approved)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuran_NZ

Application :D  (approved) Empty
PostSubject: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:44 am

First real name: Ross
Desired forum name: Kuran
Location(country): Palmerston North
Other mmo's you have played: A bit of WoW, alot of diablo 2 if you cont that but other than that im not that much
Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: don't have a problem with either, but have not played many mmo's with a voice capability
What class do you think your main will be: Dark Elf Sorceress
Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: Im at Massey University
Final comment if you have any:

Pick Me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:54 am

OMG, our first elf!!! affraid

Not sure if this is what you were getting at or not, but to be clear on the RP stuff, it's usually (if not always) done through text, either in-game or on the forums. No voice acting required. Tbh, I wouldn't know whether to be impressed or afraid if you were able to pull off a Dark Elf female voice Razz
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:32 am

i think ide be afraid.. GL on your app tho mate Razz
Back to top Go down
Zaketh
The First
The First
Zaketh

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:20 am

Brought the game did u little Brother???

Your in Smile

Register and well get u approved and all that shit
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:24 am

He's your bro zak!? double welcome then Razz
Back to top Go down
Zaketh
The First
The First
Zaketh

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:25 am

Yea my baby Bro, lol if u can call him that. Being at Uni and all, but then i am and ancient old bugger
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:30 am

Zaka'Sith wrote:
but then i am and ancient old bugger

Permission to tease? Razz
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:32 am

At least you can boss him around. In WOW I have to put up with my little brother being my raid leader...welcome man.
Back to top Go down
Zaketh
The First
The First
Zaketh

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:34 am

OMG that so would suck man lol, and since when have u ever asked Ouch :p
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:39 am

lol... feels even weirder when your a 15 year old raid leading ppl up to the age of 46 Shocked that took me ages to get used to back in FF lol
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:45 am

Meh, it's not so bad given there's only a five year age difference with us. Also, he is undeniably pro. I'm proud of him in some skewed way I suppose...
Back to top Go down
fady
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper
fady

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:04 am

welcome zak's brother - are you as handsome as he is Razz

and he's not the first elf to apply - i was, now we have 2

again, welcome

fady
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:58 am

Fady! I forgot all about you! Need to speak up more. Don't want to be drowned out by all "Da Boyz" do you? Razz

PS: Were you in the Aura Australis guild in AoC by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Kuran_NZ

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:33 pm

Umm yeap i am for sure zaks little bro, and he is in fact one of the reasons that i began to be interested in the whole warhammer aspect, getting me in warhammer 40,000 lol and then i diverted in warhammer wit a few of my m8s but never really got off my ass and sorted out my army Razz and now i heard that it woz coming out in a mmo and woz like mean !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:17 pm

Welcome aboard Ross!!

Thanks for the app Smile

Your account has been approved.
Back to top Go down
fady
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper
fady

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:07 am

yeah i guess i have to speak up more...but with all these boys surrounding me i'm kinda shy Razz, but give me time and you won't get me to shut up

Llokki, no i wasn't in AA - i've been in a guild name Third Time Lucky on server Gwahlur, but haven't logged in now for around 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:04 pm

Fady kinda shy... .pfft.. thats a first!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application :D (approved)   Application :D  (approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application :D (approved)
Page 1 of 1