Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khareesa

Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:09 pm

I am Khareesa, drow female... bow low or loose your sanity!

First real name:Matt

Desired forum name: Kharessa

Location(country): New Zealand

Other mmo's you have played: Uhhh, well it all started around 6-7 years ago with 'Tibia'. From there I've played: Runescape (though I don't normally admit it), Guild Wars, Deicide, The 4th Coming, Hero Online, Shayia, Mythos and WAR Beta. Not to mention other's I tried but didn't stay.

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Yes, worthless slaves. Do not make me incur the wrath of Khain apon you!

What class do you think your main will be: Sorceress... Played DoK for a bit but didn't like it in RVR. Yes, I play a female class... the Sorcerer looks kinda silly and boring to me... so glad the girlfriend agreed with me Smile

We will most likely be implementing a guild tax rate of somewhere between 5-10% (yet to be finalised), are you ok with this? Yea, can't see why not. Would like to see something neat come out of it though. It seems I have become rather wealthy anyway.

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: I play warhammer minatures as Vampire Lords. Initially I didn't like the Warhammer lore when it came to dark elves as I have read alot of "The Dark Elf Chronicles" by R. A. Salvatore, where the Drow worship a spider goddess by the name of Loth. Needless to say, now that WAR has come out, I am seriously re-considering a Dark Elf army Smile Random blurting, I know, but I bet you didn't know that jocolor

Final comment if you have any: I read around the forums and you seem like a mighty fine community, I thank Tevilspe for stumbling across me ingame and pointing me in this direction. Can't wait to talk to you ingame, granted I'm deemed worthy.

Praise be to Khain

PS: I made an account under my common male character name, "Lethalis" but can't post under that username now... do'h
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:35 pm

Hail Kharesa!

Thank you for making an application.

I have approved your account and changed your user name to Kharessa, let me know if the spelling is right as you've spelt it with 2 e's in the title.

Feel free to cruise the forums and add your own thoughts.

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:49 pm

Waaaagh! Annuva pointy nob eh? Just stand behind Graull and blow fings up gud and you'll do fine.

Oh, and unless you're some kind of interdimensional traveller, you'll find you aren't a Drow Razz
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:36 pm

(It's druchii isn't it?)

Woz dis...more ov da pointies wot like dere soapz and combz? Why's dere so many ov youes all a sudden? Is youes all in heat or sumfin? YouI's gonna be answering to da bald pointy wot laughs like 'es up imself *points to Taranis*...and da smart humie dat stands on da floaty disc all da time, of course *points to Axzar*.

Graull, we'z gotta find us sum more ov da boyz! Dem humies and pointies don't know how ta waaagh proply.

(Welcome Khareesa Smile )
Back to top Go down
Khareesa

PostSubject: Re: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:39 pm

Khareesa Smile (Char-Ee-Sar)

Ever played Icewind Dale, Graull? It was written by R. A. Salvatore, he has the best view of a Dark Elf of any in this world and they are Drow Razz Oh... and in the world of the Drow (The Underdark), Orcs, Goblins and Kobolds are slaves to to the Drow Twisted Evil

Though that is but 1 interpretation, I find it to be as believable as any... for a description of a non-existant being.

Praise be to Khain!
Back to top Go down
Khareesa

PostSubject: Re: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:45 pm

Thankyou for you're kind welcome, resourceful greenling. With the favor of Khain, and the savage of the greenskins, I believe the pathetic good-dooers will cower in the shadows of Chaos!

Praise be to Khain!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:50 pm

Updated your name to Khareesa

Just remember to login with that user now, again, welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 pm

The army's of Khaine grow ever bigger! the enemy's of our god will fall beneath his wrath this day!
Back to top Go down
fady
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper
fady

PostSubject: Re: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:21 pm

i got just a little excited when i saw the subject header - another girl in the house, but alas it was just an illusion affraid

Welcome to our humble home
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:11 pm

Khareesa wrote:
Khareesa Smile (Char-Ee-Sar)

Ever played Icewind Dale, Graull? It was written by R. A. Salvatore, he has the best view of a Dark Elf of any in this world and they are Drow Razz Oh... and in the world of the Drow (The Underdark), Orcs, Goblins and Kobolds are slaves to to the Drow Twisted Evil

Though that is but 1 interpretation, I find it to be as believable as any... for a description of a non-existant being.

Praise be to Khain!

Yeah, I've played em and read most of his books Very Happy To be honest, the Dark Elves of War remind me a lot more of some of Michael Moorcock's creations (particularly of Elric and his people). As I've always loved his books (Warhammer's take on chaos seems heavily Moorcock influenced as well) I've found these Druchii are growing on me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:10 am

((Hey Khareesa! Great to see you made it here. Was glad we ran into each other yesterday. Look forward to seeing you in-game))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)   Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khareesa forcing her will to join the ranks (Approved)
Page 1 of 1