Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Ruinous members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axzarc

Old Ruinous members Empty
PostSubject: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:41 am

On the off chance that some of the Ruinous members till check here... I've come back to Warhammer.

I'm currently on Iron Rock playing Destruction. Toons are Vaultax and Axzarc. Feel free to look me up or reply to this.

Is anyone still on the rp oceanic server?

Axzarc/Vaultax
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:47 am

Heya Ax!
I'm still playing WAR on and off, same character (Jikko) on Darklands. Apparently Iron Rock is the new place to be since the last time I logged on, I found out my whole guild had up and left for that server. Not planning on following them unless I can get a transfer though. There's no way I'm going to be rolling Jikko AGAIN - four times was enough! As for our old oceanic RP server, I think they shut that down. Even if it hasn't been though, it would be completely dead by now. Darklands and Ironclaw are the only viable oceanic servers these days, and even they're struggling - something that really isn't helped by everyone running off to the US servers *sigh*

Oh, and do you remember Greensmoke, the WH leader of that guild we allied with for a while when were playing order? He's like the unnofficial general of Order on Darklands now, believe it or not. How times change...
Back to top Go down
Axzarc

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Yo!

Yea, I had a quick look on Darklands I think and did the /who search refined by level only. Came up with at most 20 people online around peak oceanic times. Not too good. Lustria is still there as a server but I'm sure it will be a graveyard.

Am toying with the idea of still playing where the Ruinous guild is. Even though no SC's will pop.

On Iron rock even through oceanic peak times SC's are popping. They pop alot in t1 and reasonably well in t2. Only recent hit t2.

Ax
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Stick with Iron Rock I say. To be honest, after the past couple of sessions I've played, I think I might uninstall for good. Ignoring the fact that Order are running us over 9 times out of 10 on Darklands, just that most classes can target me and kill me in a couple of seconds and there's not a damned thing I can do about it - well, that kinda kills it for me. Take the other day I was in a scenario for instance. I was hanging back and healing, a white lion spots me and starts running toward me. Catches up to me even though I was a fair distance away and turned and ran the moment I saw him single me out (probably used the charge skill). I hit my aoe detaunt followed by eek, which is supposed to knock him back and snare him. Made absolutely no difference, and I died in 4 seconds tops. Sorry, but that just aint fun No

Hmm, maybe I should come to Iron Rock too...roll a Sorc since they seem to be the most OP Destro career atm. We'll see...
Back to top Go down
Loswaith
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:46 am

I got the email but not playing war anymore.

Sounds like the over abundance or order outnumbering chaos didnt do great things for Darklands, makes me wonder if Ironclaw is doing any better but I wouldnt have thought so.

So much for Australian servers :/
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:03 am

Yeah, fat chance of us ever getting servers over here again, seeing as how these ones failed confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:32 am

Llokki, if you to decide to roll on Iron Rock look me up. I'm in the guild Bloodwrath. Main toons I play are Axzarc, Vaultax and Sarrasin.

Ax
Back to top Go down
https://ruinous.forumotion.net
Loswaith
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 am

Llokki wrote:
Yeah, fat chance of us ever getting servers over here again, seeing as how these ones failed confused

Yea one of the things that buged me was how alot of people panicked and jumped ship on servers that had a decent population considering how young the game was and they were likely going to improve if people had been a little paitent instead of racing to the end game and expect people to be there too.

Though these will likely be the same people to whine we dont have any Australian servers in the next largish MMORPG, its an evil loop Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:32 am

I rolled another SH on Iron Rock. Honestly, the Greenskins - and more specifically the Gobbos - are the only thing that have kept me interested in this game, so I'm not sure why I even considered a Sorc. Having fun so far. Nice not being the number one target. Also saw an interesting Stabbin (melee) spec on the forums, so I feel better about SH than last I played one. Hey, maybe in order to balance the sides out, rather than nerf WL, they'll buff SH to have OP pets as well. That'd be interesting!

Jikks is the name Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:24 pm

I've gone green for a bit as well. Have been playing Xaxzis, a shaman.
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:18 am

Admin wrote:
Llokki, if you to decide to roll on Iron Rock look me up. I'm in the guild Bloodwrath. Main toons I play are Axzarc, Vaultax and Sarrasin.

Ax

Huh, none other than the guild I was in on Darklands who left for greener pastures. I'll have to hook up with them as well.
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Couldn't give up on my healer, so I'm splitting my WAR time between Jikko and Jikks now. Can't win though. Crappy population on Darklands and annoying lag on Iron Rock (always fun being melee'd from 30ft away...through a wall).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:05 am

Yea, it can be a bit like that. Although for me it hasnt been that bad.

And yes I'm with your old guild Smile Not by chance either.

Ax
Back to top Go down
Loswaith
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 am

Llokki wrote:
Couldn't give up on my healer, so I'm splitting my WAR time between Jikko and Jikks now. Can't win though. Crappy population on Darklands and annoying lag on Iron Rock (always fun being melee'd from 30ft away...through a wall).

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ruinous members   Old Ruinous members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Ruinous members
Page 1 of 1