Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolflord

Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved)   Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:30 am

First real name:

John

Desired forum name:

I always use Wolflord when available. When it isn’t I default to Ashtongue

Location(country):

Sydney, Australia

Age: 10-15, 16-21, 22-30, 31+ (choose the appropriate bracket)

31+

Other mmo's you have played:

Played Warcraft since a few months after release till early this year. Was a founding member and class leader in Blood Razer Guild, one of the first members of Murder Inc (2nd guy to 60 in those days), plus been in a few social guilds.

Have a 70 Undead Warlock - Urial, 48 Blood Elf Hunter - Haydos, 44 Blood Elf Paladin - Venam on Onyxia, Nyxos - 64 Hunter, Ashtongue - 48 Priest, and another half dozen 40ish characters (mainly casters, mainly horde) - I have a think about magic.

Played AOC from open beta ill about 3 months after release and gave up. Was an original member of Hand of Malice guild but just stopped playing like most others I think. So very disappointed in AOC that was such a big hope especially to someone like myself with all the Conan movies and TV series and books.

Highest character was Ashtongue - 40 something Dark Templar, and a 30 Daemonologist and a 32 Necromancer.

Played LOTR for about 6 months solid, still play occasionally when bored, or servers are down. I have a lvl 30 Captain as my main character. Even brought the Mines of Moria expansion.

Still play Lineage II on and off - love my Orc - he's a monk - but cant really get into this game.

Also have played Tabual Rasa for about 6 months - still play every now and then. Nothing really notable though as this is just a shoot everything in sight game.

I have been playing WAR since late closed Beta. Joined Bloody Convicts prior to Open Beta starting. We rolled Destruction on Darklands on day one hour one. My character was Earsling a Disciple. BC was a good guild (and still is) but we moved to Ironclaw to play Order due to huge server queues. Got a Warrior Priest and a Bright Wizard to low 20s and lost interest. Don’t really like Order.

Returned to Darklands and played a Black Orc till 24. Built a Zealot, Witch Elf and a Marauder to 18 just to see how they played. Decided I liked them, but my original character choice was a Blackguard way back in Beta, so I started playing one last week. Love this class and have decided to concentrate on him. So I’m looking for a guild to play with.

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay:

I’m not that fussed. If everyone wants to stay in character that’s cool by me. I am happy to play my guy as I like to build a background for my characters. I think this comes from playing miniatures games for so long and always putting a theme to my armies.

What is your main character's class and name:

The character that I will develop as my new main will be a Blackguard named Uthr Bendragorn

We have a 5% guild tax rate for Ruinous/Valorous, are you ok with this?

No problems. My old guild had 15% at one point.

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know:

Being a hardcore Warhammer & 40K miniatures and computer game player from way back Ive looked forward to this game for a long time. I have background books, and nearly all the novels going back to the start of the game in miniature form. I love exploring the game world and am really into the lore behind games. I collect all the trivia and look for tome unlocks. Thats why I really want warhammer online to work.

Why do you want to join Ruinous/Valorous:

I am looking for a Destruction Guild that is in to having fun and enjoying the whole game. I am not looking for a guild that wants to get to end game ASAP and just RVR. I think that there is far too much to this game for that. Had that problem in AOC don’t enjoy that type of group regardless of how good the guildies are.

What do you look for in a Guild:

People who are there to have a good time and are happy to help each other out.

I want a guild of people who play to enjoy the game, not just to be the biggest and best playing ridiculous hours and demanding too much from their members. I have a family and a job to do. Some times due to work pressures I cant play for days or on weekends. But I always try to play a couple of hours each night. Commitments allowing.

So if you want a serious casual player I'm that sort of person. Otherwise thanks for your time.

Final comment if you have any:

I intend to play this until the Warhammer 40K game comes along - love to be Chaos Marine lord and slaughter whole worlds. I really want a chaos lord to slay the corpse gods lackies.

How many guys you know can write such a long answer to such a simple question ?

Need I say more. Probably said too much now.javascript:emoticonp('lol!')
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved)   Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:28 am

Thanks for the application Wolflord Very Happy

We'll get back to you within 24 hours
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved)   Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:15 am

Your application has been accepted. Please make yourself a forum account with your stated forum name and I'll activate it.

Welcome to Ruinous! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wolf als

PostSubject: Re: Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved)   Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:29 pm

Hi,

thanks for the invite.

I have set up a sign on of Wolflord (couldnt post as wolflord so used this name).

Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved)   Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Odd, I'll have to look into that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved)   Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - A wall of text to make your eyes bleed (Approved)
Page 1 of 1