Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application (Accepted)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Veras

application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:55 pm

First real name: Nathan

Desired forum name: Veras

Location(country): Australia

Other mmo's you have played: Guildwars, NWN 1/2 (if that counts), WoW, City of Villains.

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Absolutely yes, though I'm finding that nigh on impossible in commercial mmo's and would very much hope the guild situation to change my mind.

What is your main character's class and name:
Veras, Disciple of Kaine

We have a 5% guild tax rate for Ruinous/Valorous, are you ok with this?: Is that a tax on monies earned? How often and where is it applied? Is that for guild stuff? Seeing as how money has no real use so far then yes I'd accept it.

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: I'm an aspiring writer, ideally for rpg's.

Why do you want to join Ruinous/Valorous: I'm after a guild for the fun, organised social side of things. I'm fed up with the disorganised gameplay thus far and am looking for a bit of structure and ideally some RP. That either means some structured text based roleplay or some VOIP equivlent for scenario/realm based play. Both would be great.

What do you look for in a Guild:
Roleplay, reasonable folk, structured grouping meaning guild actually works together - not just a guild in name only. I'm not here to ego bash, I'm not here to crunch numbers, I'm here because I would like to get some organised team based gameplay/roleplay happening.
Back to top Go down
Zaketh
The First
The First
Zaketh

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Personally one of the best Apps that ive seen so far. +1 from me
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:09 pm

Very nice App. You'd get +2 from me, but you lose a point for playing an elf Razz
Back to top Go down
fady
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper
fady

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:17 pm

very nice app, +3 from me, add the point back from Llokki as there is nothing wrong with playing an elf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:12 pm

i don't think there's much point putting this app into the 24 hour waiting period Razz accepted, please make an account and i will approve it, and pst either myself, fady, var, jikko or Vault for an Invite to the guild.

Welcome aboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:18 pm

Dere we go, youes in now...youes shall be pointy numba *counts on his fingers*...I's forgot where weI's up ta, so I's gonna call youes Tobby. Le's give pointy Tobby a big green welcome

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! alien
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:43 pm

Nice app. Certainly lives up to my high expectations...now, can we live up to yours? I mean, we are an "RP Lite" guild, I'm not always "Tzeentch this" and "Raven God that". Still, you'll get more in character action here than in any other guild on the server I'd imagine....
Back to top Go down
Zaketh
The First
The First
Zaketh

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:10 pm

*sigh Jikko you know you count one, two........Lots. So that makes him Point*cough...........Druchii Brethren 'Lots'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:41 pm

Welcome to Ruinous!

The tax system is nice and basic. Whenever you loot, 5% of the coin gathered will be magically relocated to the guild coffers. Guild tax does not get taken from vendor sales or auction sales, only from looting.

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:53 am

Derr! Silly pointy, dats why I's implementin da 'namin system'...I invented dat coz I's smart.
Hmm, I's still gots ta give youes wun...'ow bout 'Ouch'? Yes yes, Pointy Ouch youes is!

Which pointy is next ta get wun ov me brilliant nameses?
Back to top Go down
Vera

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:18 pm

I still need my forum account activated kind admin types Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Your account has been activated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application (Accepted)   application (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1