Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grognit

I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved)   I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:42 am

Allo gitz!

I wuz speakin wiff Var on da fingy, an ee sed I shud look you lot up if I don avva guildfing. Which I dont. I losted mine when dey moved from Lucan. But dazz ok cos I is berry flexible-like. So if you lot wants ta read me appyfing an let me know dat be gud.

Catch yas on da battlefields gitz!

First real name: Jason

Desired forum name: Grongit

Location(country): Australia

Age: 10-15, 16-21, 22-30, 31+ (choose the appropriate bracket) 31+

Other mmo's you have played: Guildwars & Everquest (many, many years ago)

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Oo? Me? I fink so. Most odda time anyow.

What is your main character's class and name: Mm Dat be Grognit an ees a Shamanfing. (Also have Skein the Magus, Zamiel the Zealot and a couple others.)

We have a 5% guild tax rate for Ruinous/Valorous, are you ok with this? No probs - we'll likely need it, and its not like I have ever run out of cash

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: Definte not many!? ON the game, that I'm almost an old fart who plays games? During work hours Im an accountant, but the rest of the time I try to pretend to be a real human.

Why do you want to join Ruinous/Valorous: Val mentioned you were friendly and sociable, and it gets rather boring talking to myself all the time. I'd like to be able to get a group together more easily than wandering aroung looking for 'randoms" to form a party / warband.

What do you look for in a Guild: Friendly, social and ACTIVE

Final comment if you have any: If you dont approve me, I'll still heal ya, if I sees ya - promise! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved)   I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:55 am

Thanks for the application Grognit.

Will get back to you within 24 hrs :-)

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved)   I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:14 am

Talked to this Gentleman after I noticed him speaking like a real greenie in scenario chat. Was brilliant. Very Happy

+1 from me
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved)   I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:15 am

/cheer for a good app +1 from me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved)   I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:16 am

Welcome to Ruinous!

Please register on the forums and feel free to use them.

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved)   I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:08 pm

*stumbles in holding his head*

Uck...I's finking I shuldn't go ta da Gunbad Mountain so much. I's always gettin so many ov da gud shrooms dere. 'Avin so many is not so gud fer me 'ead. I's up and abouts agen doh...

Wots dis, anuvva Shaman eh? IS gud ta see more ov us boyz around. Dem pointies an humies are gettin a bit many. Youes wulda gots a vote from me, but youes in now, so welcom an all dat. I'll sees ya soon mos' like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved)   I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wantz a new 'ome! (Approved)
Page 1 of 1