Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Molepunch (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Molepunc

Application for Molepunch (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Application for Molepunch (Approved)   Application for Molepunch (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:07 pm

Hello Valorous! I was going to create my first character on Lustria but instead came to Lucan after reading many a few forum posts about how empty that server is. I speak English mainly, but also know a little Mandarin and Japanese. I'm open-minded, and dislike drama (this game is for me to chill and wind down Smile )

First real name: Koey (rhymes with Joey)

Desired forum name: Molepunch

Location(country): Singapore

Age: 10-15, 16-21, 22-30, 31+ (choose the appropriate bracket) 31+ young!

Other mmo's you have played: World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, Final Fantasy XI

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Only when

What class do you think your main will be: A swarthy, grumpy Ironbreaker!

We have a 5% guild tax rate for Ruinous, are you ok with this? Sure thing.

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: I have a Theatre degree. But I'm not a ham!

Final comment if you have any: You can always trust people who don't mind playing ugly, short dwarfs! /grin

*salute*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Molepunch (Approved)   Application for Molepunch (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:31 pm

Thanks for the app Molepunch

Thanks for the application. I'm sure another dwarf will be welcomed into Valorous Smile

Please register and your website account will be approved.

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Application for Molepunch (Approved)   Application for Molepunch (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:04 am

i thinkw e need to edit a few app questions lol.. most people have their mains allready Razz
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Application for Molepunch (Approved)   Application for Molepunch (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:40 am

A theatre degree eh? I approve of this and will proceed to heal you oh fellow Thespian...practical or theoretical? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Molepunch (Approved)   Application for Molepunch (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:10 am

Bring on the ugly, short Dwarves!
Welcome, and nice to have your application Koey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Molepunch (Approved)   Application for Molepunch (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:18 am

Please contact us ingame for an invite and register for the forums.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Molepunch (Approved)   Application for Molepunch (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Molepunch (Approved)
Page 1 of 1