Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skubby's App!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skubby

Skubby's App! Empty
PostSubject: Skubby's App!   Skubby's App! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:11 am

First make sure you have read the stickies in the 'About Ruinous' section.
Second copy the application below, make a new post and fill it out. No need to register, register if you are approved.

First real name: Eldin.

Desired forum name: Skubby.

Location(country): Australia.

Other mmo's you have played: Anarchy Online (1 year), Star Wars Galaxies (2 years), Matrix Online (6 months), WoW (3 years), Age of Conan (still play). Have beta tested and dabbled in many others.

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: I do. With the exception of WoW, I roleplayed and roleplay in all the aforementioned games.

What class do you think your main will be: Squig Herder!

We will most likely be implementing a guild tax rate of somewhere between 5-10% (yet to be finalised), are you ok with this? Sure!

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: When I was a kid, I enjoyed sneaking the occasional sip of salad dressing by itself. I also like pink.

Final comment if you have any: I'll be honest. I kinda play across 3 servers to keep in touch with North American friends, and I actually still like AoC a lot. I think WAR has the potential for fun moments, but right now strikes me as a grindfest. That said, I've found perseverance is important in the appreciation of MMOs. Joining a guild (Ruinous would be my first one in this game) and playing in the moment are important steps in this process, and this is why I am applying. Not to imply that I picked any guild at random; I have read through your forums to gauge your attitudes to gaming and RP in general, and have found them appealing.

I mention this because I feel it is respectful to let you know of my disposition before making any kind of decision.

Thanks for hearing me out!
Back to top Go down
skubby

Skubby's App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skubby's App!   Skubby's App! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:12 am

p.s. i'm actually re-rolling my Herder right now to get the name.

yeah, i can be that pedantic.
Back to top Go down

Skubby's App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skubby's App!   Skubby's App! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:22 am

Hail Skubby!

Thank you for filling out an app and letting us know your current direction with mmo's. I too liked AoC but have now settled into War, and have thus far enjoyed my time here and think that it has been a relatively smooth launch for War, much better than some mmo's that I wont mention here Razz

Please register and your account will be approved.

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skubby's App! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skubby's App!   Skubby's App! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skubby's App!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruinous :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: