HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fishgut wantz Ruinous for da'boyz (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishgut

PostSubject: Fishgut wantz Ruinous for da'boyz (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:13 am

Desired forum name: Fishgut

Location(country): Sunny Coast QLD Australia (About an hour north of Brisvegas)

Age: 10-15, 16-21, 22-30, 31+ (choose the appropriate bracket) 18 (16-21)

Other mmo's you have played: Tried out a fair few over the last 3 years or so, WoW for the majority of the time and AoC and LoTRo breifly

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: I'm brand new to the roleplay thing, but i've always been interested finally manned up and ready to deal with the abuse from my girlfriend XD So yes, i'm more than happy to stay in character

What class do you think your main will be: I'm stuck between Black Orc and Shaman, played both in Open Beta and loved both. Definately Greenskin though.

We will most likely be implementing a guild tax rate of somewhere between 5-10% (yet to be finalised), are you ok with this? Its ok with me, i'm here for the WAAAAAAAAGGHHHH not to be rich

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: I'm currently working on my portfolio to get into University next year doing animation, Hopefully getting into either game animation or childrens tv .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishgut wantz Ruinous for da'boyz (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:33 am

Hello Fishgut

Thanks for making an app.

One thing I think we'll be doing in regards to roleplaying is trying to keep in character on the global channels etc, as for guildchat it will be in character or out of character. We're laid back so good place to start out with your RP journey Smile

Please register and your account will be approved

Welcome to Ruinous

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fishgut wantz Ruinous for da'boyz (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:47 am

Waaagh, more of da boyz! Lez bash us some stunties ta celebrate!
Welcome to da guild Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Fishgut wantz Ruinous for da'boyz (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:49 am

Waaagh! Welcome to da boyz! Graull sez 'eal me - or 'elp me bash fings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Fishgut wantz Ruinous for da'boyz (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:00 am

Your account has been approved. Smile Feel free to get into the forums.
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: Fishgut wantz Ruinous for da'boyz (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:19 am

oh no another greenskin, the stink will be dreadful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Llokki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fishgut wantz Ruinous for da'boyz (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:26 pm

Wha', jus coz we don't take fiffy baths a day like youes stupid pointies? WeI's too busy with da smashin an lootin ta be worrying about silly fings like dat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaketh
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: Fishgut wantz Ruinous for da'boyz (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:27 pm

Agreed little one, the only Bath that i take is in the Blood of my foes. All water is good for is holding the heads of my enemies under with my boot!!

And splitting bone,
Their wake is deadly ruinous strife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishgut wantz Ruinous for da'boyz (Approved)   

Back to top Go down

Fishgut wantz Ruinous for da'boyz (Approved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruinous :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: