HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application: Dathor "Sanity is for the WEAK!!" (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darthor

PostSubject: Application: Dathor "Sanity is for the WEAK!!" (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:56 am

Was just looking around the Oceanic Server forums on Warhammer Alliance and Lustria was the only one without 6 year olds bickering about whose penis is bigger. As soon as i realised this i saw that Lustria was an RP server and I said to myself I would really love to try that out.

First real name: DAVE!!

Desired forum name: Darthor

Location(country): Sydney/NSW

Age: 17.... maybe a Youngin but I cannot tollerate the bullcrap of other people my age hehe.

Other mmo's you have played: WoW(since launch),... but Hey who hasn't. Uhmmm AoC. Star Wars Galaxies. City of Heros/Villains. Runescape(LOL)

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: To be truthful I have tried it a little on CoH/V it was a lot of fun. I like that kind of thing aswell.

What class do you think your main will be: CHAOS MARAUDER!!!! There is not other option for my playstyle.

We will most likely be implementing a guild tax rate of somewhere between 5-10% (yet to be finalised), are you ok with this? Sure, why not?

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: I play lots of sport and due to this I have broken all my fingers once and both my Pinkies 3 times each.

Final comment if you have any: WAAAAAGHHH!!! Haha looking foward to release and talking to some you guys in-game.

Cheers, Darthor Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application: Dathor "Sanity is for the WEAK!!" (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:01 am

Hail Darthor!

Thanks for your app. Dont worry about your age, actions speak louder than age. Besides we have some around your age as well.. god I'm starting to feel old Shocked

Welcome to Ruinous, please register and your account will be approved.

*salute*

Edit: I see the account was already made Smile It has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Darthor
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: Application: Dathor "Sanity is for the WEAK!!" (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:10 am

Cheers Man. Look foward to meeting you Ingame Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Application: Dathor "Sanity is for the WEAK!!" (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:21 am

Hopefully will be ingame tomorrow, all depends on my download. Feel free to cruise the forums and put your own thoughts into anything that has been discussed. This is everyones guild not just mine Smile

Edit: The guild has been started ingame already, so have a look at the sticky in the general forums, Character Names. Llokki, Ouch and Dragonsnot are ingame.
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Dathor "Sanity is for the WEAK!!" (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 am

Actually, it's Jikko, Thalanis and Dragonphlem, hehe. We like to be difficult Razz
We also have Azrael and Tevilspek ingame so far, but talk to Thalanis or myself (Jikko) for an invite.

Oh, and welcome Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthor
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: Application: Dathor "Sanity is for the WEAK!!" (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:02 am

Koolies, well i'm going to pick the game up tomorow after my Art Exam Sad
Then hopefully depending on the Download I should be in pretty soon after that.... I hope!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ĝuch
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: Application: Dathor "Sanity is for the WEAK!!" (Approved)   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:42 am

welcome aboard mate Very Happy and yeah don't worry about your age.. I'm an officer at the age of 15 Razz hope to hear from you ingame!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Dathor "Sanity is for the WEAK!!" (Approved)   

Back to top Go down

Application: Dathor "Sanity is for the WEAK!!" (Approved)
Page 1 of 1