HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alucard5

PostSubject: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:53 am

Hey guys it's almost launch time and I'm glad to see we got an ocenaic RP server Very Happy (thank you Mythic). I was looking around Warhammer Alliance and saw your post in the Lustria forum. Anyway here's my application Wink

First real name: Brendon

Desired forum name: Alucard56 (just from habbit but i'm pretty easy on any name really heh)

Location(country): Brisbane/QLD

Other mmo's you have played: Wow lots and lots, the main ones though are: Eq, Eq2, WoW, City of Heroes/Villians, DAOC, Horizons, Shadowsbane (I've probably given most of the major ones a go)

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: If we're in a situation that requires it I'm all for it Smile

What class do you think your main will be: I'm looking to go Chaos Chosen, I love the Warhammer lore and have collected the minis on and off since high school (feeling old now) and speaking of lore nothing beats the classic Chaos Warrior..well maybe anything Skaven but we'll leave that for the expansion Wink

We will most likely be implementing a guild tax rate of somewhere between 5-10% (yet to be finalised), are you ok with this? Sounds good

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: Hmm that's a tough one, well I'm love to draw and I'm often drawing sketches about warhammer (I'm looking at maybe doing a mini web comic about my time in war assuming i'm not to distracted by the game hehe Wink

Final comment if you have any: Well not sure what to say here. So I'm looking forward to playing the game and hope to see you guys around Smile
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:05 am

1 for a great app Smile
1 for collecting warhammer!
1 for acknowledging there are other races in war, (i get so sick of people who say warhammer sucks if there is only 6 races in the lore >.>)

only - is that you would need a knew name for RP but...
Alucard5 wrote:
just from habbit but i'm pretty easy on any name really heh

accepted! create an account and one of us officers or ax will approve it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:15 am

Hey thanks for accepting me. Yeah the Alucard56 is just a forum name I've used from different mmo's. Never used it in game for an actual character name. I'll be sure to post/tell you guys what my eventual character name is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:27 am

Accepting people already? has the power gone to his head? Razz

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ĝuch
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:32 am

don't worry.. power hasn't gone to my head till i try to kill ax so a squig can raid lead Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Llokki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:05 am

That isn't very DoK of you Razz
Just figures that we'd get two new recruits while I'm off doing crazy things like exercise. Usually I'm the first in with welcomes. Oh well.

Alucard56 wrote:
well maybe anything Skaven but we'll leave that for the expansion
Personally I've got my fingers crossed for Night Goblin fanatics, but Skaven would be good too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ĝuch
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:09 am

i don't see how you would play a fanatic.. apart from spinning in a random direction they don't really do anything else lol

Llokki wrote:
That isn't very DoK of you Razz

*whacks own head* still some SH left in there >.< Khaine give me the power to wipe this Squig herders essence from existence!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Llokki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:19 am

Ĝuch wrote:
i don't see how you would play a fanatic.. apart from spinning in a random direction they don't really do anything else lol

Sounds good to me! ^_^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Llokki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:56 pm

Don't forget the screaming and the big ball & chains of awesomeness either. Plus that whole "hidden until they're ready to be unleashed" rule. They could hide in allies backpacks and then suddenly jump out when enemies are near. No, you're not facing just one orc, you're facing an orc and a ball & chain...with a screaming goblin attached Very Happy

And now that you're officially in Alucard, a big green welcome from da boyz!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fady
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:57 pm

and welcome to the guild from the only girl in the guild so far Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:31 pm

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for applying, look forward to getting ingame and running around with the Ruinous ones.

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Azrael
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:19 am

Thanks for all the warm welcomes guys (and girl) Very Happy I was wondering if I should change my forum name to my characters name (Azrael) to avoid confusion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:21 am

If you want your named changed that can easily be done. Just let us know, and yes it may save some confusion Smile
Back to top Go down
Azrael
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:34 am

Ok thanks, probably a good idea then to change it. Also can't wait for some more people to get online it's pretty lonely in there so far Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zaketh
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:02 am

Ill be there soon man, Friday morning guarenteed

And splitting bone,
Their wake is deadly ruinous strife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:26 am

Name changed, remember to log in with the new name Smile
Back to top Go down
Azrael
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:30 am

Thanks alot Very Happy that should make things less confusing now cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:42 am

Welcome aboard Azrael, and it's so great to see a Chosen! (Zealot here, level 10 in-game so far).
I am Tevilspek in-game. Add me and give me a yell if you need any healing/help.

What level are you so far?
(I take it by your last statement that you're playing already?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)   

Back to top Go down

The Darkness calls me...i think it's saying something about pancakes (Approved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruinous :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: