Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars The Old Repbulic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Star Wars The Old Repbulic Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars The Old Repbulic   Star Wars The Old Repbulic Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:07 am

If you can not remember your log in and are unable to retrieve it post in here if you're keen to join Ruinous for Star Wars

Fyi - If Ruinous is reborn it will be aligned with the Sith Empire

*salute*
Ax
Original GM of Ruinous
Back to top Go down
https://ruinous.forumotion.net
Gobnack
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Repbulic   Star Wars The Old Repbulic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 am

I haven't decided if I prefer Sith or Jedi (I'm planning on seeing both sides) but any Sith characters I create will be with you guys Smile

My main interest in The Old Republic is in the individualised story aspect, and how each of your chars gets a individualised story based on their class & faction - I'm a fan of Star Wars, too, but not a huge one Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Repbulic   Star Wars The Old Repbulic Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:47 am

Hey Gobnack!

Good to hear from you!

There has been a bit of a change of direction due to a number of friends that want to primarily go The Republic. So we will be focusing on the light side. I have started a new forum for this guild which will be named Valorous.

It's still under construction, but there's plenty of time before SWTOR releases. There will be a section there for the Sith side of things however. Smile

I'll send a mass message out again from here once I've got it up to speed to let everyone know.

Ax

Back to top Go down
https://ruinous.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Repbulic   Star Wars The Old Repbulic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars The Old Repbulic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruinous :: Public :: General Public-
Jump to: