Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

snipershot's app (Declined)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

snipershot's app (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: snipershot's app (Declined)   snipershot's app (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:37 am

Edit: Moved your application here for ease of finding

First real name:

Desired forum name:

Location(country):

Other mmo's you have played:world of warcraft

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay:not really.

What is your main character's class and name:snipershot, squig herder

We have a 5% guild tax rate for Ruinous/Valorous, are you ok with this? sure am

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: i like to play mmorpgs.

Why do you want to join Ruinous/Valorous: because i feel like a loner not being in a guild and its always to do stuff with uildies

What do you look for in a Guild: to have fun and d stuff

Final comment if you have any: hope u like my app and hope i can join Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: snipershot's app (Declined)   snipershot's app (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:41 am

Thanks for the app. Would be great if you could flesh it out a bit more. If you dont want to say what you real first name is thats not a prob, but please specify what you name you would use once you register for these forums and where abouts you are. So if you can add a bit more to the application that would be great as there will be others that will comment on it as well Smile

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: snipershot's app (Declined)   snipershot's app (Declined) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:59 am

Please be aware that we will not be recruiting anyone that has a stupid name eg Icanseeu, Pwnurass, Pooscoop, Bigtool etc etc, this goes for surnames as well.

Are you "Snipershot" ingame? As a name this comes pretty close to the line imo. We have a lot of RPers who like to be in character in guild (although no one TOO serious) and this rule is there for a reason - I could understand if it was "Snipa" or something, sounds kind of Gobby. Snipershot sounds a bit, um, 1337.

"because i feel like a loner not being in a guild and its always to do stuff with uildies" - so why would you like to join Ruinous? There are many guilds, what makes us stand out for you?

Sorry if this comes across as harsh, but you need to know what you're getting into, as do we. What I want to know is; Why is Ruinous the right place for you?
Back to top Go down
Korgurg
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Att: Var   snipershot's app (Declined) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:40 am

Var, We were playing alongside this fellow last night in chapter 8 Pq's, Unfortunatley (for his recruitment) his in game name is "snipershot".

Good luck with finding a guild that better suits your needs sniper Smile

But this does not mean you can't be out there in the battle alongside Ruinous!

Korgurg will always be out there re-arranging Order, and your free to join in on the fun Smile

Best of luck mate !
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: snipershot's app (Declined)   snipershot's app (Declined) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:58 am

Noticed you've already joined another guild when we were PQing last nigh Sniper (as Korg mentioned).

Best of luck with Gorkz Greenest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: snipershot's app (Declined)   snipershot's app (Declined) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:17 am

this app looks like it's been abandoned, so declining it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: snipershot's app (Declined)   snipershot's app (Declined) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:15 am

Bet me to it, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: snipershot's app (Declined)   snipershot's app (Declined) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

snipershot's app (Declined)
Page 1 of 1