Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dugruh

Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved)   Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:36 pm

First real name: Tristan

Desired forum name: Trik

Location(country): Perth, Australia

Other mmo's you have played: Ultima Online, WoW

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Most definitely

What is your main character's class and name: Dugruh Black Orc

We have a 5% guild tax rate for Ruinous/Valorous, are you ok with this? I'm sure its put to good use so yes.

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: Secretly want the hermit life...

Why do you want to join Ruinous/Valorous: Brother is a part of your guild, also need an escape from "pooscoop" and the like.

What do you look for in a Guild: Friendly, helpful although not carebear dont need smothering thanks, like-minded players who hopefully are on at the same time as me. Cant stress enough how much i dont want to see those pathetic named characters anymore.

Final comment if you have any: Can't wait to get started with you guys hope the community is a great one.
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved)   Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Youes green, youes in, far as I's concernd. Since Graull wen' a bit far wit 'is pink feem and turned inta a pink skinned humie, I's needs more ov da boyz fer bashin dooties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved)   Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Thanks for the application Dugruh the Black Orc!

A decision will be made within 24hrs :-)

*salute*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved)   Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:18 am

Welcome to Ruinous, please register with the website and have a look around

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Dugruh

PostSubject: Re: Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved)   Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:21 am

Thanks much appreciated. How do i go about joining in game do i wait for a invite from yourself or another member?
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved)   Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:46 am

contact either myself, Jikko or Vaultax for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved)   Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dugruh wantz in wid da'boyz (Approved)
Page 1 of 1