Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gunbad! Sometime soon....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

Gunbad! Sometime soon.... Empty
PostSubject: Gunbad! Sometime soon....   Gunbad! Sometime soon.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Posted something similar on the Omega forums in reply to their offer to group for something....I'd really like to get a Gunbad raid organised before I outlevel it. Most of those who restarted here three weeks back are within an appropriate level range for the first wing or two, so who'd be keen? I'd like to try tonight, Friday night or Sunday night, as I'm away for the weekend.

Putting this in general so anyone who stops by can post their two cents. I don't care what guild you're from, lets get in there kill some gobbos and procure some tasty items.

Last edited by Graull on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deagle
The First
The First

PostSubject: Re: Gunbad! Sometime soon....   Gunbad! Sometime soon.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:29 am

I'd be up for either Friday night or Sunday night, as I'm unsure if I'll be on in time tonight.
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Gunbad! Sometime soon....   Gunbad! Sometime soon.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:39 am

Sunday night is the only night I can say I'd definitely be up for it. Tonight I'll be too busy running around the Capital Wastelands, blowing the heads off mutants, and I'm not 100% sure on tomorrow night.

EDIT: Yeah, looks like I'll be busy tonight too. Gotta start getting the last of my costume together for a Halloween party Sat night.
Back to top Go down
Stunti t

PostSubject: Re: Gunbad! Sometime soon....   Gunbad! Sometime soon.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:59 pm

I'm definitely up for it. Either Friday night or Sunday night will be fine for me. I logged on to Lucan from about 10pm to 1pm last night (Eastern Standard Time) and couldn't find anyone from Valorous. Doing a /who Val, /who Thar or /who Lloki didn't come up with any good results. Could someone send me an in-game message? Stunti on the Lucan server.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Gunbad! Sometime soon....   Gunbad! Sometime soon.... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:49 pm

Llokki wouldn't have, even had I been on. I'm Istishia in-game on Lucan, as per the sig.
Back to top Go down
Stunti t

PostSubject: Re: Gunbad! Sometime soon....   Gunbad! Sometime soon.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:07 am

Heh, looks like I'm off to a rocky start...

Awesome, I'll look for Istishia tonight. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Var
Dark Keeper
Dark Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Gunbad! Sometime soon....   Gunbad! Sometime soon.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:31 am

OK, I'm heading off for the weekend. See yas Sunday night and we'll try and put something together.
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Gunbad! Sometime soon....   Gunbad! Sometime soon.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:01 am

I might jump on and throw you an invite if I remember, but since I'm not actually going to be playing as such, you might have a better chance catching Tharanicus or Thalnaris, or possibly even Enduku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunbad! Sometime soon....   Gunbad! Sometime soon.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunbad! Sometime soon....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruinous :: Public :: General Public-
Jump to: