Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Stunti (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stunti

Application for Stunti (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Application for Stunti (Approved)   Application for Stunti (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:45 am

First real name: Adam

Desired forum name: Stunti

Location(country): Australia/Melbourne

Other mmo's you have played: The Matrix

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Aye laddie, I might be short, but you're blown to pieces.

What is your main character's class and name: Stunti the Level 12 Engineer

We have a 5% guild tax rate for Valorous, are you ok with this? Sure

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: I'm a motorbike riding, chocolate factory working part-time photographer and makeup artist.

Why do you want to Join Valourous; I liked your post of Warhammer Alliance.

What do you look for in a Guild: Great people that I can play WAR with and have a good time. I have, at times, a busy life but when I'm available I like to play with fun, intelligent people.

Final comment if you have any: I'm a bit alright. I don't know WAR so well, but I'm a quick learner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Stunti (Approved)   Application for Stunti (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:17 am

Hail

Thank you for filling out the application.

We will get back to you within 24hrs

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Stunti

PostSubject: Re: Application for Stunti (Approved)   Application for Stunti (Approved) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:08 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Stunti

PostSubject: Re: Application for Stunti (Approved)   Application for Stunti (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:44 pm

Hi, not to be an impatient pain, but is there any update on my application? I'm keen to get on board. I helped Ascension raid a keep in Tier 2 last night and totally enjoyed the experience. Now I'd like to do the same with (hopefully) my guild.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Stunti (Approved)   Application for Stunti (Approved) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:09 am

Sorry about the delay Stunti.

Welcome to Valorous.

Look us up ingame and please register for the forums.

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Stunti (Approved)   Application for Stunti (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Stunti (Approved)
Page 1 of 1