Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RPers needed

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

RPers needed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPers needed   RPers needed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:13 pm

nevar!.. but i do have to go to bed soon.. noooooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
dragonsnot
The First
The First

Location : Australia in the magical and mystical state of Victoria.

PostSubject: Re: RPers needed   RPers needed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:30 pm

Now lets veer this run away thread to RP again, what I'm hoping for is one of those RP talk generators where what you type is translated into your races langauge... its was on WoW
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: RPers needed   RPers needed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:46 pm

Apart from not being able to understand what the other side/realm says, I haven't seen any evidence of languages in WAR as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Sancti

PostSubject: Roleplying   RPers needed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:06 am

Quote :
Yeah! When you roleplay, you show the type of person you want to be f you suddenly fell into a land of war with dragons, giants and the personal favourite, snotlings!

When I roleplay I show the type of person I want to be if I suddenly fell on my head... drunken
Back to top Go down
Gobnack
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: RPers needed   RPers needed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:03 pm

I dip in and out of roleplay, but I can't do it very well with order types, as they're more "normal"/boring to me (plus, I don't know the lore enough to be able to sound like a true Order type - mind you I've only really played a Witch Hunter.)

With Destruction, I can at least guess on how a Greenskin or Chaos would be, and stuff, and also with Greenskins its pretty easy to combine lore with humour, which is great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrooperS

PostSubject: Re: RPers needed   RPers needed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:33 am

You guys seem like a very cool bunch, I quit WoW 4 months ago shortly after the expansion feeling that despite the introduction of the expansion because I felt like a change, I am getting the trial shortly to see if its worth playing WAR, I've always been a big fan of Warhammer and I am quite interested in role-playing in Warhammer. Personally I think role playing as Disorder is likely easier then Order, plus I've always loved Chaos. I'm not sure what class I should go for as I'm unaware of the population distribution, all I know is I am interested in either being a Chosen or a Zealot if I decide to subscribe which wont be for a while if I do decide to start playing considering I'm between jobs at the moment.

I herald from around the Southern Highlands, a little area of a few thousand people just below Sydney and on the way to Golbern.

Came across a mention of your guild on the Warhammer Alliance forums and decided to take a peak. Might hook up with you lot if I decide to come over.

BTW I heard some bad things about WAR not living up to expectations and that the 1.2 patch would fix everything, have they managed to add the content for character emotes like walking, and other things yet?

Any who, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Always in service of Tzeentch, shall the changer of ways shape you to his ruinous wills.
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: RPers needed   RPers needed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Hi TrooperS, thanks for dropping by. Unfortunately (as you may have already guessed from it taking so long to get a reply) this guild is pretty much dead now Sad . We lost a lot of members when the WoW expansion came out and we never fully recovered from it. Most of those who were left decided to merge with other guilds, so this guild is pretty much inactive now.

But if you find yourself on Darklands, Destruction side, give me a yell (I should be on either Jikko or Jinks) and I'll see that you find your feet in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPers needed   RPers needed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPers needed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruinous :: Public :: General Public-
Jump to: