Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pick me! I's da STRONGEST (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gobnack

Pick me! I's da STRONGEST (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Pick me! I's da STRONGEST (Approved)   Pick me! I's da STRONGEST (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:04 am

First real name: David

Desired forum name: Gobnack

Location(country): Australia

Age: 10-15, 16-21, 22-30, 31+ (choose the appropriate bracket) (i'll be 22 in november)

Other mmo's you have played: WoW, LOTRO, EVE Online, UO

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: I switch in and out a bit, but I do like roleplaying.

What class do you think your main will be: Good question! I have yet to play all classes, but my two mains on this server are a Black Orc and a Chosen

We have a 5% guild tax rate for Ruinous, are you ok with this? Sure

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: Uhhhhhh well like many MMO players my age I am unemployed Razz and am on WAR mostly during the day, rather than at peak times. I am more a listener, when it comes to Vent/Teamspeak, and prefer to speak via chat, usually. I'm also a slow leveller and I tend to have many alts (on many servers Razz)

Final comment if you have any: I really like the sound of you guys being an RP-type guild yet also casual and friendly Smile - it suits me, as I'm not going to always be on Lustria, as I've got friends on other servers too (not to mention RL still eats into my playtime more than you'd think Razz)
Back to top Go down

Pick me! I's da STRONGEST (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick me! I's da STRONGEST (Approved)   Pick me! I's da STRONGEST (Approved) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 am

Hello Gobnack

Thank you for the application & welcome to Ruinous

Please register and your account will be approved.

*salute*
Back to top Go down

Pick me! I's da STRONGEST (Approved)
Page 1 of 1