HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The overwhelming visions of gore soaked fields lined with the bodies of Order brought me...(Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Setalis

PostSubject: The overwhelming visions of gore soaked fields lined with the bodies of Order brought me...(Approved)   Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:01 am

...here. And the voice, it whispers "Apply Within."

First real name: Blake

Desired forum name: wiggins (submitted my registration before posting.)

Location(country): USA (Eastern Time)

Other mmo's you have played: I fell victim to WoW for over two years, and dabbled in EQ, Guild Wars, and have played just about every anime-inspired sprite that's been released. I tend not to boast about that last bit of info, but I suppose it's pertinent. tongue

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: My roleplay is a bit rusty, but I love the idea of building a WAR roleplay avatar.

What class do you think your main will be: I love the Shaman, and the Zealot, but since Orc-speak could get tiring Laughing
I think I'll see how well I lend my enjoyment of healing others in battle from a Zealot's PoV.

We have a 5% guild tax rate for Ruinous, are you ok with this? Sure, as long as it stays a mechanic that doesn't tax any of my auction house earnings (and I do plan on being an AH fiend) then I won't make a fuss. And if it does turn into that, oh well...I'll just have to work 10% harder in the AH pirat

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know:
My middle name is Stephen...I can assure you NONE of you knew that! :🤣:
More seriously though, I have a deep set interest in tattoo art.

Final comment if you have any:
Just a thank you for having such a brief application form (some of them are rather exhausting!) and also, that I look forward to proving myself in service of the Great Changer, trudging forward onto the fields of battle with the races of Chaos, Greenskin, and Dark Elves alike! My current (and new) character's name is Setalis in-game, and if you needed to know anything else, I'd be more than happy to share that info.

Have a great day/evening everyone.
Thank you for applying
Back to top Go down
Setalis

PostSubject: Apparently I'm a numb skull....   Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:04 am

my apologies for leaving that very last pasted line in.
apparently I'm thanking myself for applying.

I R Smurt scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The overwhelming visions of gore soaked fields lined with the bodies of Order brought me...(Approved)   Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:51 am

Hello Wiggins, thank you for applying.

In regards to the guild tax of 5%, i'm not actually sure if it will take anything from auction house sales... if it does its not something I can stop Sad

However we will be running a guild lottery so some money could be won Smile

I have approved your account, welcome to Ruinous

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The overwhelming visions of gore soaked fields lined with the bodies of Order brought me...(Approved)   Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:45 pm

Wots you talkin about...is not tired speakin da green! Wots ta get tired ov?? Even dat birdie boy, Tev speak like us boyz. Is da only way ta speak gud!
Welcome ta da guild wots called Ruinous doh. We will accept ya even doh yer not green. WeI's gud like dat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The overwhelming visions of gore soaked fields lined with the bodies of Order brought me...(Approved)   

Back to top Go down

The overwhelming visions of gore soaked fields lined with the bodies of Order brought me...(Approved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruinous :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: