HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Daegar demands inclusion within this faction of the ravenhost. (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gairus

PostSubject: Daegar demands inclusion within this faction of the ravenhost. (Approved)   Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:34 pm

First real name:
Ben

Desired forum name:
Gairus (My standard handle.)

Location(country):
NSW/Aus

Other mmo's you have played:
DAOC, WOW, Rapplez, Failgate, NWN persistent roleplay worlds (notably Avlis).

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay:
Hell yes. Though I doubt an MMO character can be as developed as my customary neverwinter nights persistent worlds mage schemers, the ingame stories will be interesting to respond to.

What class do you think your main will be:
Magus.

We have a 5% guild tax rate for Ruinous, are you ok with this?
That's a reasonable enough figure. I sure hope it's automated though.

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know:
I have no life! no wait, i'm an MMO player that's implied. Um. I don't get out much! no, same deal. Um. Nope, sorry, i'm not interesting IRL :p (I think i'm a nice guy though!). Ooh I know. I hate hate hate hate hate voice chat and will not be bribed into plugging a microphone in. <_<

Final comment if you have any:
I'm trying to run characters on both factions. My Lustrian character will probably be my 'offpeak' character since my brother was determined to live on Anlec -_-. I wouldn't go so far as to call it an alt though, I generally enjoy PvE more than PvP, just will have enough of another committment to be inconsistent unless things are specifically planned. And to level slowly.

The line 'We are looking for people who want to enjoy the game in its entirety, to explore its breadth and depth.' drew me, since so far i'm having a blast trying to get the quests from all three pairings done while also always sitting in a queue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daegar demands inclusion within this faction of the ravenhost. (Approved)   Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:40 am

Hail Gairus, thank you for the application.

At the moment we do not have a Vent or Teamspeak server up for the guild so dont worry about a mic Razz If Vent or Teamspeak is setup and used in the future it will most likely become compulsory to use it for guild grouping if we raid etc, but actually talking on it wont be compulsory.

Please register and your account will be approved.

Welcome to Ruinous

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Suriag

PostSubject: Re: Daegar demands inclusion within this faction of the ravenhost. (Approved)   Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:23 pm

Donezor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daegar demands inclusion within this faction of the ravenhost. (Approved)   

Back to top Go down

Daegar demands inclusion within this faction of the ravenhost. (Approved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruinous :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: