Ruinous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join guild (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miqula2

Application to join guild (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Application to join guild (Approved)   Application to join guild (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:51 pm

First real name: Kenny
Desired forum name: Miqula - I mistakenly registered with the forums earlier as Miqula.
Location(country): Malaysia
Other mmo's you have played: DAOC, Shadowbane, EQ, EQ2, Lineage 2, Tabula Rasa, CoH/CoV, Age of Conan
Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Yes, staying IC and Roleplay is the reason for joining the Lustria server
What class do you think your main will be: Witch Elf
We will most likely be implementing a guild tax rate of somewhere between 5-10% (yet to be finalised), are you ok with this? I am ok as long as the purpose is to help the guild
Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: All characters I play are female toons.
Final comment if you have any: None Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to join guild (Approved)   Application to join guild (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:53 pm

Nice meeting you Kenny/Miqula.
I will welcome you aboard, but leave the approval of your application to the Main Man, aka Mr Boss Man.

I look forward to hunting with you in the New World!
Back to top Go down
Miqula2

PostSubject: Re: Application to join guild (Approved)   Application to join guild (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi Tevilspek, thank you for the welcome Smile

I just installed WAR, and it's now downloading the 200Mb patch Sad , not only that it seems that all the servers are down for maintenance and won't be up until 1am GMT+8 Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ĝuch
The First
The First
Ĝuch

PostSubject: Re: Application to join guild (Approved)   Application to join guild (Approved) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:53 pm

always the way.. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application to join guild (Approved)   Application to join guild (Approved) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:59 am

Hail!

Thank you for the app, and welcome to Ruinous.

Your account has been approved.

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join guild (Approved)   Application to join guild (Approved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join guild (Approved)
Page 1 of 1